Planning for your next prestige travels & tours in Japan
Grand-designing your travels and tours across Japan
For both corporate and private customers
- First of all, we recommend to check the following site, where is most authoritative Japan guide and provided by Japanese Tourism Agency, Japanese governmental Institution; therefore, it is most widely covered across all religions with full-scale Japan map.
- It is quickest way to grasp an overview of where is best place to go and things to do in Japan when you are considering travel planning at first stage.
▶Places to go and Things to do (Japan Tourism Agency Search）
Next MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Convention/Conference, Exhibits/Events) Planning
For corporate customers
- Which Cities are interesting ? We are always welcome to consult your corporate event in Japan
- Global MICE Cities 12 across Japan, such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Sapporo etc,can be found in the details as following JNTO site
(Quoted start) Highly Distinctive Cities
Cities which encapsulate the charm of Japan with their varying individualities are spread throughout the country. Japan has a number of cities perfect for any kind of business meeting with their own special characteristics, from Industrial, to academic, to cities of natural beauty, and cities at the forefront of advancement.( Quoted end)
- If you have more interesting about area other than the above 12 Highly Distinctive Cities, another site, the following search tool (By Region/By Select City) provided by JNTO, is also useful to find out right place for you.
(Note: what is JNTO?) "JNTO" is Japan National Tourism organization. Affiliated with Japan Tourism Agency of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, it was founded in 1964 with the mission of enticing foreign travelers to Japan.
Tailor-made Corporate and Private Trip & Tours Planning Form
- Please feel free to contact us to consult and arrange the details for your next corporate and private trips across Japan.
GArch Trident Tours
Tailor made prestige travel and tour arrangements Visit to Japan For both foreign executive visitors ...